Hi guys, if you have question “why can’t i see someone’s instagram story when i’m not blocked” the most probable reason for this is that your friend has hidden instagram story from you.
Instagram platform treats Stories and their main Instagram system as two different entities, so maybe you are seeing that specific person personal posts but not their stories. You can get an idea from below picture how your friend can hide a story from you.
You should know that whether the person you are following has shared a Story or not. Their may be chanced your friend has stopped sharing story for definite period of time and you are thinking that you are unable to see it so you should make sure it.
Also, You can chat with your friend to know whether he might removed you so you cannot be able to see his stories. He can remove you from the list if he added you so you should ask him first.
Reasons Why can’t I see Someone’s Instagram Story
There are some other possible reasons why you are not able to checkout your friend’s Instagram latest stories.
- Your buddy has the option to prevent you from accessing their stories without banning your entire account.
- Your feed was hidden from their stories.
- It’s possible that you unintentionally prevented the news about them from appearing in your feed. You would be able to see that from their profile if that were the case.
- You use a dated phone or app: Because of your older phone, you could not even have access to stories if you use an earlier version of the Instagram app.
How to Hide Story From Anyone on Instagram
To hide a story on Instagram, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Go to your profile by tapping on the profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Story Highlights” icon below your profile picture.
- Tap on the highlight you want to hide.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Edit Highlight” option.
- Tap on the story you want to hide.
- Tap on the “Remove” button.
- Tap on the “Done” button to save your changes.
Note that hiding a story from your highlights will not delete it. You can always add the story back to your highlights at a later time by repeating the steps above.
Alternatively, you can also hide your entire Instagram story from all of your followers by setting your account to private. To do this, go to your profile, tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen, and select the “Privacy” option. Then toggle the “Private Account” option to “On.” This will prevent anyone who is not following you from seeing your stories.
Hopefully; you have find out answer of your question “Why can’t I see Someone’s Instagram Story when i’m not Blocked” the simple answer to this question is he or she has hide you from the list who can see his or her stories.